The Canadian Society for Circumpolar Health (CSCH) will be hosting an International forum in Happy Valley-Goose Bay on October 6-9, 2017. I am happy to be part of the organizing committee and as a member of the Scientific Committee please consider submitting an abstract.
The forum will share knowledge and host important dialogues about community health, and guided by the following themes:
- Climate Change and Planetary Health;
- Future Healers and Health Systems;
- Reconciliation and Indigenous Health;
- Mental Wellness and Suicide Prevention;
- Innovations in Rural Care and Health Services
- Community Well-being, Culture, and Resilience
- Technology and Simulation as Clinical and Teaching Tools
The Scientific Committee is inviting the submission of original work relevant to these conference themes and the deadline for abstracts is June 15, 2017. Please submit to info.NRRHConference@gmail.com.